Friday, October 1, 2010

Be it ever so humble...

...there is definitely no place like home!

You have never met a girl who was happier puttering around the house and going to the grocery store yesterday.  I did laundry, unpacked, got organized, ate my NORMAL food, and generally basked in the glory of all that is my everyday life.  And it was good.

I have made my to do lists for the next week already!  It brings my OCD comfort to know what's on the agenda and that I control it.  Not that I don't love being on call for a mystery scan or two during the day.  Everybody needs a little excitement.  But I think for the next 2 1/2 weeks I'll revel in normal.  Or, should I say, normal for me...

Big doings on the calendar for today.  I'm not going to let you know what the plan is yet though.  You'll have to tune in this weekend to find out.  And that's all I have to say about that.

Have a great Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment