Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

Part of what is keeping me cheerful and, quite frankly, going during some days is surrounding myself in things that make me happy.  These things are not huge things, nor are they valuable things, but they make me smile.  Sometimes that's the best medicine there is.

Because I know you are all interested...or are at least a captive audience right now...here are a few of my favorite things:

Sorry I couldn't include a picture of a plate of nachos bigger than my head, but that will come my friends, that will come.

Take a moment to recognize the little things in your life that make you smile.  Because that's really what life is - a bunch of little things all strung together to make a big thing.  Think of how much better life is if those little things include stuffed cows and sugar free vanilla pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment