Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Normal is as normal does...

Ah, to be home.  The most fabulous and wonderful place ever.  The place with my stuff, my food, my trash.  My oatmeal tastes 100% better in my bowl.  Mine, mine, mine.  All mine!  Home...

Needless to say I made it back to Kansas City yesterday pretty much without a hitch.  A mechanical problem with the plane delayed our departure from Baltimore, but other than that it was smooth sailing...I mean flying.  I was greeted with lots of puppy kisses when I got home which made me even happier.  Today I'm nesting and organizing - basically reveling in being home.

I brought a bag full of Muffy home with me as I continue to participate in the study.  Aside from the initial problems with my potassium and sodium, Muffy seems to be sitting well with my system.  I'll be having a blood draw on Friday to make sure nothing is going wrong, and of course many follow up tests and documentation to do, but so far so good.  I even feel like I have more energy.  That could be totally a placebo effect but I don't care.  I'll take it!

To top off the giant helping of normal today, I'm going to Target.  You don't get much more normal than that!  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment