Friday, November 5, 2010

It's deja vu all over again

And not just because Jerry Brown got elected Governor in California...What ever happened to Linda Rondstat anyway??...

Here I am back at the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda MD and it's like I never left.  I've already been poked and prodded this morning, had blood taken and peed in a cup.  My day could be called complete already just based on those activities.  But wait, there's more!  I have something called a "pre-anesthesia clinic" this morning, and a couple of PET scans this afternoon.  Boy, the fun never ends here.  I tell you what!

Getting here yesterday was uneventful but exhausting.  Even with the Fabulous Pink Cane walking is taxing on the old legs, and couple that with long periods of sitting and my poor muscles didn't know which way was up.  It was nice to fall into bed last night, even if it was a hospital bed, and even if it didn't contain two pups to snuggle with.  But today I feel good and ready to get this party started. 

Pituitary surgery is Monday so start thinking good "they're going to find something in there" thoughts now.  The sooner we find something the sooner I can put Cushing's behind me and get back to my "normal" life!!  And my plate of nachos...

No comments:

Post a Comment