Monday, September 27, 2010

Baseball, football and the Giants...oh my!

I'd love to say that Keith and I continued our exploration of the area on Sunday by heading into Washington DC and touring the heck out of the place.  I'd love to say that but I'd be a big fat liar.  Saturday's walking excursion in Bethesda wore me out fairly profoundly and I was down for the count on Sunday.  Good thing this was a Sunday in September in America!  Keith and I spent the day watching football, baseball and, as luck would have it, the Giants!  Life is so good sometimes it's hard to fathom! 

So there is no travel log.  No pictures.  No interesting anecdotes about history or the state of American tourists wearing black socks with their sandals.  There was, however, a most fabulous and appreciated day spent between two people who love each other very much, and who needed, more than anyone could possibly know, a quiet day together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment