Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shift down, there's a hill coming...

For anyone wondering, I did make my physical therapy appointment.  I will be starting that wonderful experience on Monday.  Just because my life isn't ironic enough, my appointment is with the same therapist I worked with when recovering from my hip surgery in 2009.  I can't wait to explain what I've got myself into this time...I doubt she'll remember me.  I didn't work with her for very long.  But boy is she going to remember me after this.  And not just for my winning personality.

Good news on the upset stomach front.  I had been dealing with a really upset stomach for a while now that kept me from eating very much.  When I was in Bethesda last week, we adjusted the dose of Muffy to try and alleviate that problem.  I think it worked.  I've put together 3 days without an upset stomach.  I'm not really hungry, but at least I don't feel miserable all the time.  Same with my energy level.  Three straight days not feeling like all I wanted to do was to crawl back into bed.  Things just might be looking up.

Well, I'd love to write more, but I've got to go do my exercises.  And by the way, if I embark on this Mt. Everest sized up hill climb, none of you, my faithful readers, have any excuses to get out of your 2011 fitness goals.  Get thee to the gym, the walking trails, yoga studio or whatever floats your boat.  We'll all be in this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment